We will be open normal hours. Given the return to Level 3 from Wednesday 12th August we will be returning to asking for no more than 2 customers in the store at a time and please observe our 2m distancing barrier. Bear with us and we will ensure ALL customers are served. We currently have plenty of single use masks and hand sanitiser.
As in the previous Level 3 & 4, we will endeavour to provide free local area delivery to those who need it.
We've done it before and we will do it again. Let's defeat the virus together.
Stay safe. Kia Kaha.
What this medicine is used for:
For the temporary relief of local pain and inflammation in acute soft tissue injuries, including sprains, strains and sports injury, and localised soft tissue rheumatism, including tendinitis and bursitis.
Rub gently into the affected area 3 to 4 times daily. Do not use for more than 2 weeks except on medical advice.
Do not use Voltaren Emulgel:
- On children under 12 years.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you are allergic to diclofenac, aspirin, any other anti-inflammatory medicines of pain relievers.
- If tube seal is broken or missing.
Stop use and see your doctor immediately if:
- You experience an allergic reaction.
While using this product:
- Unless a doctor or pharmacist has told you to, do not use this product with other medicines that you are taking regularly.
- Avoid contact with eyes.