We are open normal hours. Just one thing we can all do to stay in Level 1. If you have ANY cough, cold or flu symptoms, PLEASE, get a Covid test at your local doctor or testing centre (it's free) and STAY HOME home until you have your test result. Just that - easy!
Let's continue to defeat the virus together.
Stay safe. Kia Kaha.
High dose liposomal VITAMIN C LIPO-SACHETS® provide 80% higher absorption than standard vitamin C*.
Vitamin C is essential for normal development and maintenance of a large number of vital functions. The human body is unable to produce its own vitamin C and must obtain it from food and dietary supplements.
It is therefore important to take vitamin C regularly, and in a highly absorbable format to maintain adequate levels.
VITAMIN C LIPO-SACHETS® are also available in Original flavour and Blackcurrant flavour for kids.
How does it work?
VITAMIN C LIPO-SACHETS® contain vitamin C encapsulated in the patented LIPOSHELL® formula. High quality liposomes act as stable carriers, encasing and protecting the vitamin C from degradation by substances within the body’s digestive system. This allows the vitamin C to be effectively transported to targeted locations in the body where it is required, resulting in high bioavailability and high absorption.
• Support the normal function of the immune system
• Supports recovery from ills and chills
• Help to protect cells from harmful free-radicals due to antioxidant properties
• Support the production of collagen which is essential for the maintenance of the skin, blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums and teeth
• Support the formation of connective tissue to assist in the healing of wounds
• Support iron absorption
Who would benefit most from taking vitamin C?
• Those with a compromised immune system
• Those feeling the effects of winter ills and chills
• Those who are feeling run down / tired / stressed
• Those participating in strenuous exercise / lead very active lifestyles
• People who are travelling
• Smokers and those who consume high levels of alcohol
• People with pre-existing conditions for which vitamin C is recommended as a complementary therapy
• Those living in urban areas (due to elevated levels of pollution)
*Based on a clinical study comparing 10g Vitamin C Lipo-Sachets to 10g standard vitamin C. Ref: Maciej Lukawski (2019). Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. Vitamins are supplementary to and not a replacement for a balanced diet. AFT Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Auckland.
TAPS # PP6233
Active Ingredients: Each 5g sachet contains Sodium Ascorbate 1000mg equivalent to 889mg vitamin C.
Inactive ingredients: Glycerol, water, rapeseed lecithin, soya lecithin, citric acid, pectins, natural flavouring.
NO alcohol, sugar, gluten & GMO
NO artificial flavours, colours or thickeners
Suitable for vegans
Consume the content of one sachet as is or dissolve in a small amount of cold, still water. Do not exceed the daily recommended dose.
Adults only: 1 sachet once daily
VITAMIN C LIPO-SACHETS® are the real, unadulterated taste of liposomal vitamin C, free from sugar and artificial flavours. If you’re new to liposomal vitamin C then be aware – the initial taste may not be what you expect. But with repeated use you’ll get accustomed to the distinctive taste and begin to discover the health benefits.
As an option to get started, we recommend mixing the sachet contents or chasing it with cold water, juice or pre-made smoothie.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant, breastfeeding, or have a predisposition to kidney stones formation or iron
disorders. Vitamins are supplementary to, and not a replacement for, a balanced diet.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.